Privacy Statement Indahash Website
This statement is made in connection with requirements arising from The Data Protection Acts 1988 & 2003 (“The Acts”) and Statutory Instrument Number 336 of 2011 European Communities (Electronic Communications Networks and Services)(Privacy and Electronic Communications) Regulations 2011 (“SI 336/2011”) and it relates to our privacy practices in connection with this website. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites.
This Privacy Notice describes our collection, use, disclosure, retention and protection of your personal information. It applies to any indahash site where this Privacy Notice appears in the footer, and to any indahash application, service, or tool (collectively “Services”) where this Privacy Notice is referenced, regardless of how you access or use them, including through mobile devices.
By using our Services, Applications and/or registering for an account with us, you are accepting the terms of this Privacy Notice and you are consenting to or you acknowledges our collection, use, disclosure, retention and protection of your personal information as described in this Privacy Notice. If you do not provide the information we require, we may not be able to provide all of our Services to you.
What does this privacy statement cover?
This privacy statement is to inform you regarding the use of your personal information which is collected during your visit to one of our websites.
This privacy statement applies to the our websites and mobile applications.
Who is responsible for the personal information collected on this Website?
Your personal data is controlled ultimately by IDH MEDIA LIMITED whose principal place of business is at BALLSBRIDGE 22 NORTHUMBERLAND ROAD DUBLIN 4 (hereinafter referred to as the ”Company” or “We”).
“Personal information” is information that can be associated with a specific person and could be used to identify that specific person whether from that data or from that data and other information that Company has or is likely to have access to.
Any personal information which you volunteer to the Company will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality, strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Acts, 1988 & 2003.
Collection and use of personal information
We collect, process and retain personal information from you and any devices (including mobile devices) you may use when you: use our Services, register for an account with us, provide us information on a web form, update or add information to your account, or dispute resolution, or when you otherwise correspond with us regarding our Services.
The personal information we collect includes the following:
Personal information you give us when you use our Services or register for an account with us
• Identifying information such as email, instagram.com account name when you register for an account with us,
• Other content that you generate, or that is connected to your account,
• Financial information (such as bank account numbers, your name, addresses, telephone numbers) in connection with a transaction,
• You may also provide us other information through a web form, by updating or adding information to your account, dispute resolution, or when you otherwise correspond with us regarding our Services,
Personal information we collect automatically when you use our Services or register for an account with us
• We also collect information about your interaction with our Services, your communications with us. This is information we receive from the devices (including mobile devices) you use when you use our Services, register for an account with us, provide us information on a web form, update or add information to your account, participate in community discussions, chats, or dispute resolution, or when you otherwise correspond with us regarding our Services. This information comprises the following: name, surname, address, bank account, e-mail instagram account data, nick
• Computer and connection information such as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, your IP address, your browsing history and your web log information
Personal information we collect using cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies
Use and retention
We use the personal information we collect to: provide and improve our Services, to contact you about your account and our Services, to provide you customer service, and to detect, prevent, mitigate and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities. We may use and retain your personal information as follows:
• Provide, improve and personalize our Services
• Provide access to and use of our Services.
• Customize, measure and improve our Services
• Contact you about your account and provide you customer service
• Contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed,
• Contact you as necessary to enforce our Agreement, applicable national laws and any agreement we may have with you.
For these purposes we may contact you via email, postal mail.
• Prevent, detect, mitigate and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities
• Prevent, detect, mitigate and investigate fraud, security breaches, potentially prohibited or illegal activities
• Enforce our Privacy Notice, or other policies
We retain your personal information as long as it is in the line with applicable laws and necessary and relevant for our operations. In addition, we may retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with national laws, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigation, enforce our Agreement and take other actions permitted or required by applicable national laws. After it is no longer necessary for us to retain your personal information, we dispose of it in a secure manner according to our data retention and deletion policies.
If you discover that We hold inaccurate information about you, you can request the Us to correct that information. Such a request must be in writing or via e-mail.
We take steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate and up to date, and that you have the ability to access and make corrections to it. This includes the following:
• You can see, review and change your personal information by signing in to your account. Please update your personal information immediately if it changes or is inaccurate
• We will honour any statutory right you might have to access, modify or erase your personal information.
We may disclose your personal information to the following parties and for the following purposes:
Service Providers and financial institution partners
• Third party service providers who help us to provide our Services, payment processing services, to assist us with the prevention, detection, mitigation and investigation of potentially illegal acts, violations of our Agreement, fraud and/or security breaches,
• Third Party hosting provider: OVH Sp. z o.o. ul. Szkocka 5 lok. 1 54-402 Wrocław
• Payment providers: PayU S.A., ul.Grunwaldzka 182, 60-166 Poznań
Law enforcement, legal proceedings and as authorized by law
• to comply with our legal requirements, enforce our Agreement, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone’s rights, property or safety.
• to law enforcement or governmental agencies, or authorized third-parties, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other of our users to legal liability. We will only disclose information under the applicable laws.
Complaints about data processed via the website.
If you are concerned about how personal data are processed via this website, please do not hesitate to bring such concerns to the attention of the Company at the contact details below:
IDH MEDIA LIMITED
BALLSBRIDGE 22 NORTHUMBERLAND ROAD DUBLIN 4
Collection and use of technical information
We may automatically collect non-personal information about you such as the type of internet browsers you use or the website from which you linked to our website. You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on this web site.
We protect your information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centres and information access authorization controls. If you believe your account has been abused, please contact us.
Changes to this policy
From time to time we may make changes to this privacy statement. If we make any substantial changes to this privacy statement and the way in which we use your personal data we will post these changes on this page and will do our best to notify you of any significant changes. Please check our privacy statement on a regular basis.
This statement shall be construed under and in connection with laws of republic of Ireland.